Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

July Scrapbooking - Fanfare!

Scrapbooking will be Friday July 8th at 6:30 p.m.
(Sorry no Tuesday class this month - I'm going to CONVENTION!!)
Please have your orders in by Monday June 20th.




Okay, check out these layouts and tell me they don't scream party! holiday! fun!
I absolutely love the workshop on the go this month, with the cute party themed stamp set.
Who doesn't love balloons, cupcakes, stars and giant ice cream cones?



Layout #1 uses: Fanfare Workshop on the Go
(Level 2 paper pack, Blue button assortment, basic embroidery floss)



Layout #2
I am having a hard time making up my mind! I made both of these layouts and love them equally, so I'm not sure yet which one we will complete on scrapbook night.
What's your vote?
I used Level 2 Fanfare paper pack, blue button assortment, Level 2 Fanfare stickers, Level 2 fanfare brad assortment

Layout #3

I will of course also have a 4th of July themed $4 layout available.
I will post a picture soon (it's still half way done. )

No comments:

Post a Comment