Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

7/5 Scrapbooking & Crafty Club for Jul/Aug

All Day Crop and Potluck!! Saturday July 30 from 9am-9pm
Bring any project you'd like to work on and use my stamps and ink for free!
I will provide snacks and water. The crafty club project will be available all day.
The crop is free, so please sign up to bring a potluck item of your choice.
Bring a friend too!

Crafty Club: Gift Bag Sets
$8
Saturday July 30th


Come make these exciting gift bags, complete with matching stamped tissue and mini-cards!
The bright, fun colors of fanfare are a perfect complement to any occassion.
Notice that I don't have a time listed? I'm combining this project with my all-day crop!
Please email or call to sign up.

August Scrapbooking : Mayberry
Friday Aug. 5th at 6:30 p.m. or Tuesday Aug. 9th at 6:30 p.m.

See a list of supplies used below the pics



Supplies Used:
  • Mayberry Level 2 paper pack
  • Mayberry level 2 stickers
  • Designer Ribbon Pink collection
  • Canvas Badge buttons
  • Olive Ink
  • Cocoa Ink
  • Honey Ink
Please visit my website here to order supplies, or contact me to receive a shipping discount on a group order. All orders must be received by July 22 to qualify for the group order.

Want to try scrapbooking? Make a $4 Layout!


This cute layout features the mayberry paper pack and some really cute stamps! Perfect for summer. This layout will be available to make at my scheduled scrapbook nights above.
Please order in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment