Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Dakota Scrapbooking in September & August Crop

Scrapbook Night is Friday September 14 @ 6:30 p.m.
Emily's House - Bountiful, UT
$4 layouts available - reserve yours today!
This month the packet to get is the brand new Dakota Workshop on the Go.
Really cute boy or girl "western" themed pages and all the accessories 
 and stamps are included.




To order add the Dakota Workshop on the Go for 29.95 - It includes a paper pack, black hemp, exclusive stamp set and durables studs.
I added the felt Urban alphabet stickers for 5.95 to do my titling.  They match perfectly and are easy to use, giving great texture to the page.  See the second page here:



I will be placing a group order on August 15th for these pages, please have your orders in by then or go to my website and when you checkout, choose JOIN A GATHERING and select Emily's September Scrapbook Group.

For those of you building up your ink supply the inks used are:
Black
Pacificia
Barn Red
**New** Whisper

CROP DETAILS:
August 24th I am co-hosting a crop with my friend Diena in South Jordan.  $5 gets you a fun layout, crop space and treats!  If you're interested in carpooling with me let me know.  Oh, and even better? how about 2 of you for $5?  Bring a friend and share the fun!
To all my "southern" Salt Lake friends, I hope you can stop in and say hi.  I'll bring new idea books with me so you can pick them up from me there.
If you have questions please call or email. I'm not posting the address here for security reasons, but I will give it to you if I know you're coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment