Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Spooky Scrapbooking in October


Check out the Tab at the top of my blog: CARD CLASSES to get more info on these cute projects!


I cannot wait for the Holidays!  For me that begins with Halloween, and I have some super cute layouts to share with you!
These were created by the uber-talented Michelle Snyder, and I'm excited to share them with you.






Scrapbooking will be 
Friday October 11th 7-9 pm
Orders need to be received 
no later than October 4th.

Remember you get the custom PRE-CUT scrapbook package including all your accessories for only $30!  Woo-Hoo!  **$25 will count toward the no-commitment hostess club orders


You can order the package here, or contact me with cash/check.


1 comment:

  1. I love your little treat containers. I cut out the very same coffin last night but wasn't sure how to embellish it. I like the idea of a bit of purple!

    ReplyDelete